Reviews are an important part of the decision-making process for consumers. Your honest opinions and experiences help others make more informed decisions.
Below are a set of quick tips and things to avoid. We also strongly encourage you to read our Posting Guidelines.
In addition to our Posting Guidelines, here are some tips to writing a review:
- Write about your experience – avoid hearsay and don’t write from the perspective of someone else.
- Review the right product or service – If you’re reviewing a store you purchased a product from, review them and not the product you bought.
- Write clearly – Good spelling and grammar make your review easier to understand.
- Be fair – Talk about both the good and bad points.
- Be respectful – Don’t personally attack or insult others.
- Be detailed and objective – The more details you provide, the more information other people can gain from your review.
Things to avoid
To make sure your review is processed quickly, avoid the following:
- Excessive CAPS.
- Personal details or contact details.
- Lengthy quotes – especially email messages.
- Irrelevant links or advertisement – We reserve the right to remove any URLs.